My first recipe
What I tend to do is look on line for a few ideas and then amalgamate them to make my own recipe.
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 or 3 courgettes, diced
1 leek, sliced and diced
about 3 cups of frozen peas
175g freshly grated parmesan
salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 200C / Gas 5
- In a frying pan, saute the courgette in olive oil until tender and is starts to brown on the edges...about 10 minutes
- Then remove from the pan and add the leek with a tad more olive oil and just fry for a few minutes until soft then add the courgette back into the pan with the frozen peas, season well with sea salt and black pepper and then add the chopped chives. 5 minutes on the heat and then leave to sit.
- Meanwhile roll and blind bake your shop bought pastry for about 20 min.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, Mascarpone, and Parmesan, salt and pepper and then add in the courgette and pea mixture.
- Take the pastry out of the oven and pour in your mix and bake for about 25 minutes.